login details below:
Quick Start Guide for Students
- Students should download the Seesaw Class app (free) or visit Seesaw.me
- Choose I’m a Student.
- Enter the home learning code received from the teacher into the Text Code box at the bottom of the screen.
- Once logged in, check the Journal view on the left hand side of your screen to see if your teacher has assigned work to you. If the work you have been assigned doesn’t show up here, click the Activities tab. Click +Add Response to work on the activity. Press the green tick to submit your work when you are finished.
- If your teacher hasn’t assigned a task within Seesaw but has asked you to take a photo of some work you have complete for example press +Add button. Choose which format of work you want to add.
- Check the Inbox to see if you have any announcements from your teacher.
- Students sign out by clicking on their name/avatar in the top left hand corner of the screen, then click the cog and then sign out.